A career with PROXUS allows for both personal and professional growth and reward. Working for PROXUS exposes you to diverse industries and organizations, and provides a wide array of challenging opportunities, projects and responsibilities. We are an equal opportunity employer in constant search of individuals who are of a service-oriented mindset and are looking to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Why Join Our Team?
- Commitment to serve clients and one another with the highest level of professional standards, ethics and shared values
- A strong leadership team that values and supports its staff, and believes in open communication
- A collaborative team-based service delivery model and culture
- Financial rewards based on collective and individual contributions
- Work/life balance, flexibility, and independence
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits, including health insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) participation, professional development assistance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, group term life insurance and professional liability insurance
PROXUS offers opportunities in the following areas: